2022 F55 LCi 2 Cooper rear bumper fog light (base model)

Moonwalkgrey
Nieuw Lid
Nieuw Lid

2022 F55 LCi 2 Cooper rear bumper fog light (base model)

25 jul 2023, 12:13

Hello! I recently moved with my car from the USA to Belgium. Here, it is required for the vehicle to have a rear fog light which my car did not include in its spec. I have located the rear bumper part #9450580 but am having difficulty locating this part at my French-speaking local Mini Service center in Wallonia. I am hoping maybe someone can help me to locate and order this part either from a dealership or OEM replacement as possible. I will also require the rear fog light module #9852909. If someone can help me, I will appreciate it :)

Best,
Stephen

P.S.
Have a photo of the current bumper, desired bumper, and part number if this will help
Schroefie
NMC Staff
NMC Staff
Contacteer:
Nederland

Re: 2022 F55 LCi 2 Cooper rear bumper fog light (base model)

25 jul 2023, 20:43

You can find all the parts on the Dutch MINI dealer Ekris.

Check the link, select your series, type code, performance/engine, and then choosebody and/or relief voor the parts you need. I think they will also send parts to Belgium.

Good luck but normally a MINI dealer should be able to help you.

Milco
Moonwalkgrey
Nieuw Lid
Nieuw Lid

Re: 2022 F55 LCi 2 Cooper rear bumper fog light (base model)

02 aug 2023, 21:48

Thank you, I didn’t get a notification of your response. I’ve reached out to a few dealers including Ekris. Unfortunately they all keep referencing a diagram of a Cooper S model… I’m not sure why that is. I’m also unclear why they are unable to locate it by the part number since the body style is only a few years old. I’m probably going to end up getting a salvaged part from the UK but it sucks to spend 2/3 cost on shipping a part that has scratches and id other scuffs.

Terug naar “Exterieur”